The Kāohi Grip handle on the railsaver can help you maneuver your board in the whitewater, but let the leash do its job in the impact zone.
This leash features the Kāohi’s patented “Grip” rail-saver handle, that enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, and helps you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product Notices; let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
Kaohi Grip Railsaver for added Control:
- Patented Railsaver Handle stays open and easy to grab
- Neoprene handle is comfortable and durable
- Enhances control of your board; keeps it close in between sets and in whitewater
- Enables board riders to hang onto board with one hand, with other hand free or for Paddle
- Designed specifically for Foil, Wing, SUP, Surf; US Patent 10,737,750 B2
- Not for use in the impact zone; let the leash do its job – read Notices on this site before purchasing