Kāohi Travel Bag Warranty and General Use Statement – MUST READ before you purchase this product
We inspect each bag for quality. Once you take possession of your new bag there is no guarantee that the bag will protect your board from damage caused by any source. Such sources include but are not limited to: Airlines, Airline travel, Storage on the roof of a vehicle, Sun, Weather, Theft, Vandalism, Storage in a hot car, back bed of any vehicle, etc.
The airlines will definitely damage your bag and possibly your gear if not packed correctly. This damage is not a product defect. Purchaser is responsible for packing their gear to avoid damage.
- No warranty is offered on Kāohi board and travel bags and are all sold “as is”
- No warranty for damage or loss of use to your gear or bag when traveling
- No warranty for airline damage to your bag or gear
- No warranty for any gear damage if you leave your board in a Kāohi bag in the hot sun or in a hot car
- Purchaser of bag understands that the airlines will charge exorbitant fees for board bags and it is purchaser’s duty to pack the back properly in order to reduce these board bag fees
- Purchaser understands that this is a heavy duty bag and weighs a little bit more than cheaper bags. This may affect the cost to travel with a Kāohi bag. You must weigh your bag before you travel to keep it under a desired weight or cost