- Positive front foot pressure on the board gives you better feedback and control from the foil when pressing and carving through the turns.
- Tons of lift which makes getting up on foil super easy for a wing of this size. Perfect for getting up on downwinders and winging.
- Handles the speed very well and has incredible low-end, it stays up at slower speeds without dropping off foil.
- It easily recovers from breaches and ventilation is almost none existent as it sheds the air bubbles off at lightning speed.
- Ripping the tips out has become something fun and easy to do as the wing seamlessly maintains control throughout the turn.
Tail wing sold separately.