- Derived from the HS212 (chopped 232).
- Developed in conjunction with the new MA foil range.
- New section and thinner profile with more camber.
- Lower aspect for surfing in the pocket.
- Consistent pitch stability.
The foil section is thin but with pronounced camber, decreasing drag while also improving lift, forward projection and acceleration.
Linear pitch characteristics throughout the full speed range even out front and back foot pressure, minimising lift spikes during acceleration and deceleration on the wave.
Broader Speed Range
A high camber section delivers the perfect blend of lift at low speeds to make getting onto foil easy, yet retains excellent controllability at high speeds.
Aspect Ratio: 5.9
Angle relative to fuselage: -1.5 deg.